Why choose Schofield to help an individual with TBI?
Some of the reasons to consider Schofield as your provider include:
- We work closely with Community Integration Counselors, Service Coordinators and other waiver providers.
- Participants have a choice of Home and Community Support Services (HCSS) providers that are trained at the Personal Care Aide level.
- We have a highly selective screening and hiring process including extensive background checks to choose the right employees.
- Our personnel receive specialized training in the psychological, behavioral, clinical, rehabilitation and social needs of the TBI program participant.
- We offer TBI participants the ability to receive our award-winning Adult Day Health Care, if they are eligible, as well as skilled nursing care through Schofield Residence.