RN 3/12hr Shift
Location: 3333 Elmwood Ave Kenmore, NY 14217
- Schofield is actively seeking an experienced and skilled RN to work in our Nursing Home Facility.
- This is a 3/12hr shift for evenings (11a-12p) or overnights (7p-7a)
- MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE
Why consider Schofield for employment?
- We are dedicated to providing a team oriented environment with long term career advancement and opportunities
- Our mission and philosophy center around our outstanding patient and resident care.
- Schofield Care is ranked 5 out of 5 stars by the Federal Government and is ranked as being one of the most experienced and respected providers of home and long term care health care services in Western New York.
- You will become apart of a passionate and caring team dedicated to making a difference in someone's life all while building your own career through top level expertise and experience.
- We offer an environment that is equipped to allow our staff to provide the highest level of professional care.
Currently licensed and registered to practice as a RN in NYS.Currently CPR certified
*Job duties include but are not limited to:*
- Conduct admissions and physical assessments, assist with assessments, admissions, wound management.
- Organize and account for activities on unit
- Implement, evaluate and revise the nursing regiment for assigned residents.
- Identify those components of the nursing regiment which may be delegated to allied nursing personnel and provide teaching and guidance when necessary.
- Assess unit needs by making periodic rounds of unit.
- Act as Medication/Treatment Nurse in absence of LPN.
- Report to physician on conditions of residents and carry out all orders of the physician.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance (full time)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance program