August 12, 2019
Karen Covert of Bus Covert Car Show & Cruise with Best of Show winner.
The custom-made trophy was created and donated by Darryl Stachura of Lost Kustoms Car Club. The show benefitted Schofield Care.
- Best of Show - Joe Hoegal, 1956 Chevy
- First in Class – Mike King, 1966 Corvette
- Best in Class – James Cracchiola, 1935 Ford Phaeton
- Best Interior - Jackson Burns, 36 Ford
- Best Paint - Steve Linza, 1987 Grand National
- Best Engine - Rick Scarfone, 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT
- People’s Choice – Pete Gee, 2006 PT Cruiser
- People’s Choice - Jerry Jasozka, 1957 Factory Fuel-injected Chevy
Many Thanks to LOST KUSTOMS CAR CLUB, Western Division Credit Union, Schofield Care volunteers and staff who made this event possible!