Short Term Rehabilitation
“PT/OT and aides were top expertise. They were assertive and had close relationships with each patient.”
– Rehab patient
*5 STAR Quality Measure Rating/4 STAR Overall Rating on Medicare.gov/Nursing Home Compare
Our Resident Rooms Received complete renovations from top to bottom — take a look below.
Many individuals come to Schofield to receive short-term rehabilitation from a facility they can trust. Our team develops a specialized therapy program which allows the participant to achieve as complete a recovery as possible in the shortest amount of time. Our goal is to help you to recover and return to a lower level of care.
We also help the resident and their family with discharge planning, ensuring a safe and smooth transition back to home.
Whether someone is planning to return home, or they are making Schofield their new home, our dedicated therapy staff ensures that they are able to function at their highest level attainable.
Speech-language pathology and audiology
Therapies are personally tailored to meet your needs and can be provided 6 days a week if needed.
- Hospital re-admission rate is BELOW the State and National average after discharge from our Rehab Unit.
- Residents who made improvements in function rated HIGHER than State and National averages.
- Residents who have had outpatient ER visits had LOWER percentage rates than State and National averages.
- Residents who were successfully discharged to the community rated HIGHER than State and National averages
Our Nursing department provides ambulation and range of motion that complements the resident’s therapy program and recommendations.
- Residents can choose Schofield’s Certified Home Health Care after discharge to complete their recovery at home.
“Everyone on the staff at Schofield was very nice and friendly. They spoke to the residents as intelligent adults. The PT and OT therapists were wonderful.” – Rehab patient