Out of an abundance of caution, Schofield Residence is expanding our Enhanced Visitation Policy to apply effective immediately.
The following patient/resident visitation guidelines help avoid the spread of infection, resulting from seasonal flu, RSV and novel coronavirus, ensuring a safe environment for all:
GENERAL VISITATION AND SELF-SCREENING:
- Recommended visiting hours for family and friends is from 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- All visitors will be required to sign in at the guest book as well as to acknowledge understanding of posted visitation policies.
- Approved visitors will receive a pass, which must be worn prominently at all times.
- All visitors should self-screen for contagious diseases before arriving at Schofield Residence and before accessing patient care areas. See self-screen questions below:
1. Have you experienced any of the following in the last three days?
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath/respiratory symptoms
2. Have you been exposed to or come into contact with someone with the following in the last three days?
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Diarrheal illness or ‘stomach bug’
3. Have your traveled internationally within the last 14 days to restricted countries or areas as defined by CDC?
- Visitors who are ill will be asked to leave the facility until they are symptom free.
- Although we want to accommodate family and residents visiting, we discourage any unnecessary visitation at this time. We suggest calling or using Skype or FaceTime. We will work with residents and families to assist.
WASH YOUR HANDS AND USE ALCOHOL-BASED HAND SANITIZER FREQUENTLY, ESPECIALLY BEFORE AND AFTER ENTERING A PATIENT/RESIDENT’S ROOM.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for you, your family, and our community