UAS Assessment RN
Schofield Certified Home Care is looking for a Registered Nurse to perform UAS Assessments for Managed Medicaid and Managed LTC patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities in Erie and Niagara counties.
- Available Positions: Full Time, Part Time, Per Visit/Per Diem
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-430pm (flexible) Salaried
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Benefits for Full and Part Time Status
- Productivity expectations: at least 13 Assessments per week and the opportunity for bonus per visit rates after monthly quote is achieved at manager’s discretion.
- Willing to travel to patients home and to skilled nursing (including in winter months)
- Opportunity to work from home when not traveling in the field.
- Preferred: Case Management, Home Care, Home Health, Hospice, UAS, LTC, Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living experience
- No Direct Patient Care.
- Currently only re-assessments and related Clinical screening and Functional tasking tools need to be completed and handed off to a MLTC RN Case Manager to take over the case.
- Current, unrestricted NYS RN license.
- Associates' Degree
- UASNY certified
- Previous home visit experience, hospice, or similar community based case management experience.
- Effective and diplomatic oral communication skills. Good listening skills.
- Sound reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and organizational skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow written policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals with diverse cultural and religious customs.
Must have a NYS driver's license and car for community travel.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Great work/life balance with a Monday- Friday schedule
- Voluntary insurance program