The Staffing Assistant has the responsibility of maintaining the Nursing Department staffing schedule, employee attendance records and other clerical functions delegated by the Director of Nursing and Resident Care Services and/or Assistant Director of Nursing and Resident Care Services.
- Education and Training - Clerical training or education from a recognized secretarial school, program, or business college. Formal computer or word processing training preferred.
- Experience - One year of experience in a medical setting is preferred.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains master staffing schedule for nursing department.
- Communicates personnel needs to the Director and Assistant Director of Nursing and Resident Care Services
- Maintains a call-in list and badge number list of all available staff.
- Tracks and documents attendance, maintains folders, monitors for patterns of absence and abuse of sick time and reports problems to the Director and Assistant Director of Nursing and Resident Care Services
- Detects and rectifies situations that adversely effect staffing.
- Processes employee requests for time off with approval of the Assistant Director of Nursing and Resident Care Services.
- Prepares and reconciles time cards and calendar cards for payroll processing.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance program
Job Type: Full-time