RN- Schofield Nursing Home
Schofield Residence is looking for a full time RN for a 3 day 12.5/hr shift.
Currently licensed and registered to practice as a RN in NYS Will consider a new graduate on permit Currently CPR certified
*Job duties include but are not limited to:*
- Conduct admissions and physical assessments
- Organize and account for activities on unit
- Implement, evaluate and revise the nursing regiment for assigned residents.
- Identify those components of the nursing regiment which may be delegated to allied nursing personnel and provide teaching and guidance when necessary.
- Assess unit needs by making periodic rounds of unit.
- Act as Medication/Treatment Nurse in absence of LPN.
- Report to physician on conditions of residents and carry out all orders of the physician.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance (full time)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance program
Job Type: Full-time