RN- Adult Day Care Program
Schofield Adult Day Care Program is seeking a Full Time RN at our downtown location. 8 hour shifts vary between 7a-6:30pm – Monday-Friday and may have to work an occasional Saturday from 8am-4pm.
Currently licensed and registered to practice as a RN in NYS Will consider a new graduate on permit Currently CPR certified
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate services for registrants with services provided by the community or other agency programs.
- Supervise activities of personnel to ensure that registrants receive assistance in accordance with their needs.
- Ensure dublication of services to individual registrants is avoided.
- Provide or arrange for all nursing services to registrant.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance program