Recruiter - TEMP
Schofield Care is seeking a charismatic individual to promote and recruit individuals to Schofield Care.
- This is a 3 MONTH TEMPORARY position filling in for a maternity leave.
- The typical shift is Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
- Education and Training – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – 3+ years experience in a professional work setting. 1+ year of recruitment and/or human resources experience preferable. Experience Healthcare and/or high volume experience preferred.
- The individual possess professional business skills, sound judgment and dependability. Must have strong public speaking and networking skills.
- Possess valid NYS Driver’s license and have a safe and reliable car available for business use.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performs employee recruitment; review of qualifications of applicants; reference review to verify work history, credentials, licensing/certifications and character; interviewing and hiring.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology and recruitment trends to stay abreast of innovative recruitment practices.
- Manage and conduct interviews via telephones, electronic media resources and/or personal meeting.
- Conducts recruitment activities including attending/coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other related activities.
- Schedules and completes all hiring paperwork required by the company and federal/state laws.
- Work in conjunction with department managers and Human Resources or designee on reduction of turnover rate through employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews or other activities.