Day Room Assistant
Schofield's Adult Day Health Care Program is seeking a full time CNA. The program is open Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm & Saturday's from 8:00am-4:00pm and shifts are 8 hour shifts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include -
- Communicate and write well to ascertain disabled registrants needs surrounding recreational activities needs and choices, complete activity assessments, treatment plans, program statistics and documentation per New York State Department of Health Regulations.
- Physically assist disabled registrants (minimal to total assistance needs) in the performance of scheduled recreational activities.
- Assist with development of monthly calendar of recreational activities/events with ADHCP Day Room Coordinator for the program. Organize activity/recreational programs from set-up to clean-up, to include ordering supplies/equipment, refreshments, etc.
- Provide activities of daily living and personal care to registrants according to plan of care.
- Assist registrants with feeding, meal setup and serving meals and snacks.
- Maintain and order equipment for recreational activities.
- Assist with the therapy programming under the supervision of licensed professional rehabilitative staff as needed.
- Transport registrants to therapy in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as required by their manager.
Schofield Care provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Company-paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance programs
Job Type: Full-time