- Schofield is actively seeking a skilled Clerical Assistant to work in our Adult Day Care Program Facility. The typical shift will be Full Time, Monday - Friday 10:30am-6:30pm.
Why consider Schofield for employment?
- We are dedicated to providing a team oriented environment with long term career advancement and opportunities
- Our mission and philosophy center around our outstanding patient and resident care.
- Schofield Care is ranked 4 out of 5 stars by the Federal Government and is ranked as being one of the most experienced and respected providers of home and long term care health care services in Western New York.
- You will become apart of a passionate and caring team dedicated to making a difference in someone's life all while building your own career through top level expertise and experience.
- We offer an environment that is equipped to allow our staff to provide the highest level of professional care.
The Clerical Assistant operates the phone and paging systems, monitors individuals entering and exiting the program floor and performs various clerical duties.
- Education and Training - Business training is necessary in the area of typing, office practice, filing, greeting the public, answering telephones and operating office equipment.
- Experience - One year of experience in business is preferable.
- Character - The individual must have a pleasing personality, good judgement, good moral character, a neat appearance and the ability to retain appropriate information in the strictest confidence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Clerical Assistant is supervised by the Administrative Manager. The job duties and responsibilities are to be performed while observing the following standards: job standard (knowledge, ability, skills), technical skill, quality, quantity, judgement/problem solving, decision making, and initiative. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete daily attendance and transportation records for registrants and accurately input into computer system.
- Update and complete daily schedules for registrants.
- Sort incoming mail according to established procedures and prepare outgoing mail for mailing.
- Manage reception phone and direct incoming calls and messages appropriately.
- Greet and direct visitors ensuring that visitor register is signed and visitor tags assigned.
- Monitor and screen individuals entering and exiting the program floor.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Perform other related duties as required by their manager.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance programs
Job Type: Full-time