Schofield is seeking a Full Time and Part Time Activities Assistant to work:
- Full Time: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm
- Part Time: Tues + Thurs 10am-6pm
- Preference will to a COTA but will consider a college graduate with either a 4 or 2 year degree from a health related program or with knowledge and instructional ability in crafts, games and activities.
- CPR certified
- One year experience in working directly with the elderly is preferred.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Encourage and seek out residents to take an active role in activity programs.
- Care for, feed and exercise the facility’s pet. Schedule pet visits with residents.
- Assist residents in need during activity programs.
- Set up and clean up and take an active role in activity programs.
The Schofield Residence provides excellent wages and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance (full time)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) employer matching program
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Voluntary insurance program