Why Schofield for Home Health Care?
At Schofield Home Health Care Services, we know that our employees are the difference between good and great. A number of our staff have been with Schofield for five years or more — experience matters when you are working 1:1 in a patient’s home.
We are proud of our highly selective screening and hiring process. Using thorough background checks, we carefully screen our employees, including criminal background checks, before sending them out for home health care assignments.
Other reasons to choose Schofield Home Health Care Services for yourself or a loved one include:
- Our direct patient care employees are fully trained and certified by New York State.
- We provide patient-specific Inservice Education and teach the most up-to-date methods.
- We are affiliated with the Schofield Residence, which has a recognized reputation of offering quality community based services in rehab and long term care.
- We have contracts with many providers as well as Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) Insurance Companies to provide Home Health Aide and Personal Care Aide Services for their clients. Clients receiving care from other programs or MLTCs can request Schofield Home Health Care Services as their provider of choice for their licensed home care needs.
- We are a provider of Home and Community Support Services for the Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver Program. Our specially-trained aides can provide daily living supports to TBI program participants.
When you’re looking for help in your home, choose an experienced, proven provider. Choose Schofield!
Call Schofield Home Care at (716) 874-2600 today